Be considerate, not the kind of consideration that you might be thinking. Not the fuzzy feeling kind of consideration that wouldn’t ruin the end of a movie, don’t get me wrong I don’t want you to be one of those people. What I mean is that people are increasingly into themselves so much that they don’t notice others. Don’t be someone who doesn’t notice other people. You can never know the damage that is done by not noticing someone. Not a homeless person a mean person or any other variation. Some may carry a hurt like that for the rest of their lives. It is not your responsibility to make everyone happy nor is it possible but it is your responsibility to hurt as few as you can. It will never feel like you accomplished this that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try. There is a sea of people out there you will pass everyday. Know that you can make a impact with many of them.
- Yay can’t wait still have on my phone twitter.com/useclear/statu… 2 days ago
- Yay can’t wait twitter.com/mikamobile/sta… 2 days ago
- Sorry for the spam somehow my account got posted too even though it was double verified. 1 month ago
- Me gustó un video de @YouTube youtu.be/afUx6AIG3Tg?a Ozuna - Tu Foto ( Video Oficial ) | Odisea 1 month ago
- Connecting beyond ##Autism goo.gl/fb/383MWW #activities #biking #connect #inspiration #swimming #trampoline 2 months ago